Today is her first quarter-birthday. It's hard to believe that 3 months ago she was born. It's been a blast. Oh, and she slept from 7:30 last night until 6am this morning. How's that for a great baby?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're so beautiful!!!! And talkative!! Happy 1/4 birthday!!!
Thank you, Katie, for having this blog. I really enjoy checking it for updates for our girl. She is as beautiful as her mama and daddy!
Happy belated birthday to you! I'm so sorry that I didn't even email you. Must be old age hitting. I even forgot Chris' and my anniversary this year. Yikes!
5 comments:
You're so beautiful!!!!
And talkative!!
Happy 1/4 birthday!!!
Bring her to CA, Katie. We'll have a grand old time. What a cutie!
Sounds like a great plan!
Be sure to stop in TX on your way!
Thank you, Katie, for having this blog. I really enjoy checking it for updates for our girl. She is as beautiful as her mama and daddy!
Happy belated birthday to you! I'm so sorry that I didn't even email you. Must be old age hitting. I even forgot Chris' and my anniversary this year. Yikes!
Judi
Post a Comment