Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cheap Food and Easy Entertainment

The other night Adelaide didn't want anything I cooked so I got desperate. Beans on toast! She loves it. Now it is my go to snack. We've learned that Lima Bean likes a wide variety of foods but we have to mix it up quite a bit. She does not appreciate leftovers so a little of this, a little of that every night. At least she is becoming a pro at sippy cup drinking.

When we got home from the grocery store Adelaide discovered a different shopping bag. This amused her for at least 30 minutes. Score! Instead of dragging out all of her toys I can just give her a recycled bag and have a very pleasant afternoon. If only I had a major appliance box. Uncle Jarred and I used to have lots of fun rolling down hills in a refrigerator box. A tree always managed to stop us, but good times were had those Georgia summers. I've still got the scars from those battle wounds. I digress, sorry.

What's this?

I thought it opened?

Sliding across the floor looking for lost cereal. Where are you Mr. Cheerio?

I can't lift it up...oh, left foot. I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There may be other babies as sweet, beautiful, smart, clever, funny, precious as our Adelaide, but they would be hard-pressed to equal our sweetie!