Adelaide's feverish weekend turned out to be
Roseola. Moderately high fever (manageable with Tylenol) for three days, then comes the rash. Fine for daycare tomorrow. Oh, and the thrush is still there even after 4 weeks of treatment. New medication should knock it out, but is not covered by insurance. Wish I knew that before filling the prescription. Grumble grumble grumble. Adelaide is equally amused...

Now accepting donations.
5 comments:
Baby girl,
You look so cute in hats!!!!
I love you bunches!!!
Nana Suzie
I can't be-LIEVE thrush isn't covered... what kind of crappy insurance is that? Best luck with that.
OH - regular thrush medicine is covered, but it didn't work. The new medicine is much stronger and prescribed as a last resort. Our insurance is actually pretty good...
Bring Baby girl down to GA and we'll get some good High Shoals spring water in her. That, and Nana Suzie's astaspaghetti sauce...Thrush doesn't stand a chance.
Dad's right. Our famous DDT aquifer water will clean that thrush up in a jif.
Post a Comment