Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 5/4th Birthday!


Today Adelaide is 15 months old. Happy Birthday, darling girl. We love you!

Tomorrow is Adelaide's last day in the Infant Room. She will leave behind her boyfriend Wade, much to Wade's mom's sadness, and join Toddlers on Monday. Excited as we are to have a slightly cheaper rate (what will I do with that extra $4.50 a month?), we are a little sad because we adore Miss Camille and Miss Tessa. Miss Camille and Adelaide share a special bond, the kind where you know Adelaide is her favorite and therefore gets more attention and love than anyone else in the room. This has been confirmed by many teachers. They joke that Adelaide moving up to the Toddler Room will be harder on Camille than Adelaide, but I think Adelaide will miss her more than we think. After all, she's Adelaide's Camille.

1 comment:

Nana Suzie said...

Happy 5/4, my sweet and beautiful Adelaide!!!! I love and miss you bunches!!!!!