There is no stopping Lima Bean. She's climbing on everything and is quite fearless, which makes Daddy very nervous. I think she needs to fall a few times to learn how to avoid ouchies.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is the most delighted, delightful giggle I've ever heard! Don't give your Daddy TOO many gray hairs, my Ladybug! Love you LOTS, Granmama Martha
so proud of herself! but i think that last thing she said was 'sit down' - or maybe 'get down' -- either way, she's certainly heard something along those lines before. look at all that hair!
5 comments:
That is the most delighted, delightful giggle I've ever heard! Don't give your Daddy TOO many gray hairs, my Ladybug!
Love you LOTS,
Granmama Martha
I agree with Granmama Martha...that's a great giggle! Be careful, Ladybug!!!
Love you bunches,
Nana Suzie
At least she is good at it! Yup a few ouchies are probably headed her way very soon.
so proud of herself! but i think that last thing she said was 'sit down' - or maybe 'get down' -- either way, she's certainly heard something along those lines before. look at all that hair!
Happy Year and a Half, Sweetheart!!
Love you bunches and can't wait to play with you!!
Nana Suzie
Post a Comment