Thanks for a wonderful visit Adelaide. You made us feel right at home. We miss you. Take care of Mommy and Daddy.
Looks like y'all had a wonderful visit with Nana Susie and PaPa Mike. Hope we can ALL be together again one of these days before long. I miss everybody!Granmama Martha
That was very sweet to let Papa Mike wear your hair band. I think it looks better on you, sweet girl.Aunt Judi
It was great to see photos of all of you ! Glad you could have the time together ! Lima Bean, you have some awesome grandparents ! Love, Nancy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for a wonderful visit Adelaide. You made us feel right at home. We miss you. Take care of Mommy and Daddy.
Looks like y'all had a wonderful visit with Nana Susie and PaPa Mike. Hope we can ALL be together again one of these days before long. I miss everybody!
Granmama Martha
That was very sweet to let Papa Mike wear your hair band. I think it looks better on you, sweet girl.
Aunt Judi
It was great to see photos of all of you ! Glad you could have the time together ! Lima Bean, you have some awesome grandparents !
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment