Three weeks ago Adelaide's teacher left for a new job and the last few weeks have been filled with potential replacements coming in and out of the toddler room. The new teacher started this week, and Adelaide can't decide if Miss M is good or totally evil, but there is some major Stranger Danger going on. This has made Lima Bean's days stressful and she is quite ornery when we get home. All the other toddlers have taken to the her, but Adelaide keeps giving her the evil eye. Let's hope she accepts Miss M soon.
Yesterday she had a blast trying on Ian's shoes. Clown College perhaps? Just kidding, Ian. Clown and carnie are just two jobs on the not approved list of professions for our Lima Bean.
3 comments:
Hmmmmm....Well, Adelaide, I had fun with men's shoes too, playing shoe store with a family friend when I was little. I skipped clown college and became a singer instead, so I think you'll be O.K.! Love you and miss you sooooo much!!
Granmama Martha
P.S. Brava on the Spanglish counting!
Yah, Adelaide!
G'mama Martha
Adelaide,
Your mommy used to walk around in my shoes. I once caught her in my heels!! I'm impressed with how strong you are, carrying those containers!!!!
I sure do love you and miss you!
Nana Suzie
Post a Comment