Monday, August 9, 2010

Lately


Howdy! These last few weeks have been crazy! Mommy and Daddy turned their bedroom into a nursery for my baby sister (BIG THANKS to Granddaddy Mike for all his help). They moved downstairs into the office and now have a much bigger bedroom. Mommy is very happy about that. This past weekend was really fun and busy. Saturday morning I had a play date with Morgan from school.

Then in the afternoon we got a call from Megan's daddy to say that Megan's mommy needed to go to the hospital to get Megan's new baby sister. So Megan and I got to play, and we both refused a nap and decided that sitting on Mommy's lap was way cooler!

Total nap refusal is AWESOME!


We got caught jumping on the bed.

Taking over Hank's bed.

On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy demanded total chillaxation. They tell me that is a real word and that I need to respect it. They sure are funny.