
Kiss kiss. Hug hug. No dry eyes for me.





Adelaide has been doing remarkably well with Winifred. She is very caring and giving and patient (usually). Winifred seems pretty laid back, too.




We took a nice stroll to the park this morning. Adelaide made a new friend and we all had a lot of fun.
2 comments:
What an absolutely beautiful family!!!! I love you all and miss you so much!!
sweet sweet pictures - Winifred is just beautiful. I cannot believe how big & grown-up Adelaide looks, too - she seems to be pretty okay with the big sister thing (at least in the pictures you're posting!). I know this is a stretch, but is there any good time of day that I can call you and say hi? I know how precious sleep & time together (or alone!) are right now, so I don't want to intrude. love love love you!
Post a Comment