We've been blessed with really good sleepers. Adelaide was a great sleeper unless she was sick. Wini is following in her big sister's footsteps. We likey. For the past two nights Wini has nursed and fallen asleep around 7:30, so I've put her in her crib around 8 as we got Adelaide ready for bed. After lights out in Adelaide's room I've gone to check on Wini and she's been asleep. So I put the monitor on and went downstairs. I finished dishes, did laundry, talked with Ian, read, rested, and then 10:30 comes around and Wini is still sound asleep in her crib. So I went to bed. Last night she didn't wake up until 2:30am. And then went right back to sleep once I got her. I really hope this trend continues. It will be nice to accomplish things after 8:30pm.
I'm certain this post will jinx everything. :)
2 comments:
Count your blessings that your girls didn't inherit their sleep patterns from their Daddy, who thought sleeping was boring and to be indulged in as little as possible - especially in the middle of the night!
(I love you, Ian!)
Granmama Martha
Martha, my Elsa was JUST like Ian - up for 3 hours to play nearly every night for a year. Nothing would help, but she's started sleeping better recently. I've always been jealous of Katie's good sleeper, but I AM glad that Wini Bean is sleeping good too. :-)
Post a Comment