Winifred is 6 months old today! I can't believe how much she has grown. She now weights over 15 pounds and it seems like everyday I am shouting out, "Woohoo! Developmental milestone!" She's such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing - just ask anyone at the park. I hope to post some pictures today, or this weekend, but the days are getting nice and there's such little time. I hope Wini will forgive me for not blogging as much as I did before she was born. One day she will realize that I wanted to spend my free time playing with her and Lima Bean than blogging.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Wini Bean!
Winifred is 6 months old today! I can't believe how much she has grown. She now weights over 15 pounds and it seems like everyday I am shouting out, "Woohoo! Developmental milestone!" She's such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing - just ask anyone at the park. I hope to post some pictures today, or this weekend, but the days are getting nice and there's such little time. I hope Wini will forgive me for not blogging as much as I did before she was born. One day she will realize that I wanted to spend my free time playing with her and Lima Bean than blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A very happy 1/2 Birthday,Wini Bean!!
Hard to believe you're 6 months old already.Such a beautiful and happy little girl. I love and miss you so much!
Nana Suzie
Happy half year birthday, sweetheart! I can hardly believe it,but you keep growing and being as happy as you are now!
Miss you and love you tons!
Granmama Martha
Great photo, Katie!
Love,Mom
Wini looks so happy in every photo!
Post a Comment