Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our home














Our first home went on the market late afternoon on Monday, April 2nd. We had immediate interest and realtor showed the home 8 times in 7 days. We had our first offer on Saturday, April 7th, but did not respond to their offer because they could not show proof of pre-approval for their VA loan. Honestly, what kind of realtor would allow this? But the following Tuesday, April 10th we had another offer and started negotiations the following morning. That evening we agreed on terms. So now we wait for the home inspection scheduled Tuesday, May 8th.

I'm still nervous that the deal will fall through, but I remain hopeful that the buyers understand that an older home if full of charm, but also older features. It has been a wonderful home to us. Full of memories of babies and a happy marriage. LOVE. Fingers crossed that the new owners will be as lucky as we have been living there.

1 comment:

Nana Suzie said...

I love this house. Lots of happy, happy memories!!!!!