Friday, July 25, 2008

Innoculation recovery


When Adelaide woke up yesterday afternoon she was very fussy. I guess it took a few hours for her to notice that she wasn't feeling her normal self. From 1-6pm she was unhappy unless she was cradled in our arms and, even though she weighs less than 11 pounds, holding her for three hours straight proved difficult. I was finally able to pass her off to Ian, enjoy a glass of water, and take a much needed nap. She woke up happy and smiling, but then started running a low-grade fever. New parents and fevers are a terrible combination and, thankfully, it had dropped by the time we went to bed.

I am happy to report that she is feeling much better this morning. And just grasped a rattle all by herself for the first time. Now we just have to teach her how to avoid hitting herself in the eye. video soon.

No comments: