I purchased a few new toys for Adelaide. A basketball hoop so Ian can teach her how to dunk like Tyler Hansbrough (Go Tar Heels!) . An inflatable penguin that rolls around and plays this really annoying song. And her first car.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Adelaide, I have a funny story for you. Your Great Grandmother Gibbs had a very similar "graceful dismount" one time, but hers was from a big old pumpkin, and she was in her 60's when it happened! Glad you are feeling better. Lots of love, Granma Martha
3 comments:
Dear Adelaide,
I have a funny story for you. Your Great Grandmother Gibbs had a very similar "graceful dismount" one time, but hers was from a big old pumpkin, and she was in her 60's when it happened! Glad you are feeling better.
Lots of love,
Granma Martha
It looks like you were ready to get right back on that car. That a girl!!!
I love you!!!!
DUI
Post a Comment