
This is what conditions were like as I drove home, but imagine the car on the left was mine and the water was over the headlights. I can't believe I made it home. We'll see if my car starts in the morning.
But on to the good stuff...Adelaide's first birthday was a success. She loved her homemade strawberry cake and enjoyed opening all the presents. Ian was overjoyed with all the new books he and Adelaide received.
The rains prevented me from purchasing a "1" candle, but I'm sure she'll forgive me.
My co-workers helped me with this hat. It didn't stay on very long, but she loved it.
The girl likes strawberry whipped cream, just like her parents.
Yummy.
Can I get the whole piece in my hand?...yep.
She didn't even realize the wagon was part of the gift, but knew the presents were for her. Hank was very disappointed that he wasn't allowed to help her open anything. He's such an older child.
I'm so glad she likes her new chair. Her own chair, and Hank has already tried to claim it. Adelaide loves to play on his dog bed, so it is only fair, I guess.
Quack quack quack
books books and more books... we can never have enough, really.
triangle, ball, square and fun times ahead.
3 comments:
Adelaide,
It looks like you had so much fun at your birthday party! Wish I could have been there.
I love your new chair. May I sit in it when I get small?
I love you, Princess!!!
awesome cake! Happy 1st Birthday!
We were SO pleased to be with you on the BIG DAY. Wish Nana Suzie and Grandaddy Mike could have come too! I think that between 2 b'days and a flood, a family legend was created!
Love you more and more,
Granmama Martha
Post a Comment