Yesterday I caught her wrasslin Pat the Penguin, with full body slams. Very amusing.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, my sweet ladybug! I LOVE the mini-skirt! Glad you found one that doesn't impede your crawling! I really, really miss you!!! With all my love, Granmama Martha
I failed to mention yesterday all the big steps you took when you were going after Pat - there were at least 12-15 steps! WOW!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses, Granmama Martha
4 comments:
Hey, my sweet ladybug!
I LOVE the mini-skirt! Glad you found one that doesn't impede your crawling!
I really, really miss you!!!
With all my love,
Granmama Martha
Adelaide,Sweetheart,
You are way too cute!!!!
I love you so and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
Nana Suzie
I failed to mention yesterday all the big steps you took when you were going after Pat - there were at least 12-15 steps! WOW!!!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses,
Granmama Martha
True follower of Hulkamania?
Post a Comment