Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Countdown?

Officially, we've got two weeks to go. Lima Bean II's due date is September 26th, but I'm not holding my breath. Adelaide was quite content to incubate well past her due date. There's just no telling and I'm trying to stay positive, which is difficult given the exhaustion that goes along with the last month of pregnancy and working full time with a toddler at home. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband. I really chose well and am lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he is lucky to have you! Hang in there - it is not unusual for a 1st baby to be late, but for #2 to be more timely. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, and look forward to seeing you all soon.
With MUCH love,
Martha

nana suzie said...

You look great,sweetie! Hang in there!
Much love,
Mom