Sunday, September 26, 2010

LB2's due date

...came and went. Not surprising to any of us, though. Actually, Adelaide picked up a nasty cold and cough so dealing with her this weekend was plenty exhausting for us all. So, back to work tomorrow. People keep asking me why I haven't started my maternity leave. Simply put, I love my job. I love what I do and the people I get to work with every day. Few can say that. I'm very lucky. I do think I'll take a few afternoons off this week, though. Mama needs some naps.

Keep fingers crossed that something happens soon.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Take it easy and rest when you can. This will be a good week. Hugs too all.

mommaof2 said...

Katie,
Thinking of you often. Hope you are doing well. Miss you.
Stacey

Anonymous said...

"I love what I do and the people I get to work with every day"

All the people? I remember you talking about Professor

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your cold. Hope it goes away quickly. Get as much rest as you can. We're all pulling for you!
Love you lots,
Martha