Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spaghetti and meatballs should be a lot of fun, also!!

Anonymous said...

Adelaide honey, you are so dear, and so funny, and so precious, I could eat YOU with a spoon!

Grandmama Martha

Anonymous said...

P. S. Hank is going to LOVE being on clean-up duty from now on!

G.ma M.

Little Miss S said...

OMG. I can't wait until June! Let the countdown begin. Adelaide should be just about the age when her friend Sammy can have just the right impact on her life! He he.

Keep up the "proper" parenting so I can spoil her in a few months. Yeeehawww!

Anonymous said...

I think you may have birthed a genius! I can certainly tell that she has been blessed with wonderful parents! I do hope to get to hold her and feed her some M&Ms before she gets grown:) Love you!