Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why didn't I think of that?


A friend expected me to dress Adelaide up as a Lima Bean. Wouldn't that have been clever?!? I'm disappointed in myself. I had always envisioned her as a little pumpkin for her first Halloween, but a lima bean would have been awesome! Ian went as pregnant Katie and wore my month 9 maternity pants. I don't have a picture which is just as well because it was highly offensive to all pregnant women. Just kidding. It was my idea, but he took it to a totally different level by stuffing the belly with Adelaide's stuffed animals. When she got fussy at the party he just "birthed" a reindeer or toy block. Very amusing, sweetie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Adelaide-o-lantern! So glad those nasty hives are clearing up. Love you and miss you, and Mom and Dad too,by the way.

Grandmama Hill

Anonymous said...

Cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!!