Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

What an enjoyable and relaxing day. I was able to get most of the kitchen prep done yesterday afternoon, so we slept late and took it easy this morning. I still shy away from handling raw poultry so I decided to cook ham instead.

Ian was delighted that no meat touched his plate. Hank was happy to eat any leftovers.
And Adelaide doesn't really appreciate the sweet potato. Maybe she'll like peas.

Her 6th month checkup was on Tuesday. She's in the 35th percentile for weight (15 lb 10oz) and is incredibly short. They measured my very squirmy baby at 24 1/8 inches (4th percentile). But the doctor assured me that length is very difficult to accurately measure at this age and that I shouldn't be worried at all. I've been watching too much "Little People, Big World." For now, I call her my little short stack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adelaide, you clean up real good!!!
Happy 1st Thanksgiving!!!!
I Love and Miss You!!!