Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adelaide's Greatest hits

I'm compiling all of Adelaide's quotes that I posted on Facebook and keeping them here.

A to W after W threw something to the floor: Hello, Accident!

A: Mommy, my ear hurts.
K: Oh no. Which one?
A: umm, this one. I think I need a cupcake to make me feel better.

Adelaide uses the phrase "you guys" instead of "y'all." I am NOT okay with this.

A: Mom! I ate a rollie pollie!

A: you can't pass by us.
K: oh, is it a barricade?
A: yep. It is a bear cave.

A: I'm not contrary! You're contrary!

K: Hey Adelaide. What time is it?
A: it is Beer Thirty.

Hey mom. Mom. Moooooommmmmmm. Happy Mother's Day. I love you.

(pick back up at 4/27/11)

2 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

Katie,
I am sooo happy you are compiling Adelaide's very humorous quotes.

Adelaide,
I just love your creative mind!

Anonymous said...

I ditto Nana Suzie - Adelaide has several "quote" fans in this area now!

Love to ALL y'all!
Granmama Martha