
Winifred just loved watching, touching, smacking, and knocking over this duck.

Love to see this smile every day.

(No, I'm not pregnant again. Ian and I both notice that when we hold either girl we always have to stick out our tummies and lean back, which does not make for the most attractive photo.)
I think we must have been very tired of taking pictures because I didn't take a one, not a single one while I was in Lewisburg. I think it had something to do with leaving my phone at the house and refusing to think of it as this leg was the last part of vacation and I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. But, if Jack and Martha have any other pictures that they are willing to share, please send them along. Only friends and family have access to this blog now.
No comments:
Post a Comment