These days she loves touching her toes and gnawing her shoes. She continues to be an expert at rotating on her tummy and maneuvering backwards. Perhaps she'll be a break dancer. One ponders these things and hopes for the best. Not sure how profitable break dancing will be in the future. Time will tell.
One small bit of Adelaide cuteness - she gets very excited whenever Hank enters the room and is ecstatic is she gets the opportunity to touch his foot, tail, head, whatever he will allow.

It is very sweet when he lays down on the floor next to her.



She loves his kisses!
3 comments:
Happy 2/3 Birthday, Precious!!!!
(Wish I could still touch my toes!!)
I love and miss you bunches!!!
Happy 2/3 birthday, sweetheart! I'm with Nana Suzie - my toe touching days are long gone, but you go girl - you're Great Great Great Little Auntie
could still touch her toes when she was in her 90s! By the way - Love the leopard skin outfit! Woo Whoo!
Heaps of birthday love,
Granmama Martha
dig the leopard print!
Post a Comment