When we left the house this morning it was -14 with a windchill of -35. The high today is -2. Brrrrrrrrrr....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That makes our 49 degrees daytime and 22 tonight seem like a warm front! Sorry you are up there in that cold. You probably dress for it better up there than in Georgia. I hate wearing coats, gloves and scarves so generally freeze.
Thanks for posting the pictures so regularly. Jenna, Mandi and I have enjoyed it tremendously. Judi
2 comments:
That makes our 49 degrees daytime and 22 tonight seem like a warm front! Sorry you are up there in that cold. You probably dress for it better up there than in Georgia. I hate wearing coats, gloves and scarves so generally freeze.
Thanks for posting the pictures so regularly. Jenna, Mandi and I have enjoyed it tremendously.
Judi
Come to Georgia!!! It's much warmer here!!
Post a Comment