Adelaide now responds to her name and is starting to crawl/creep/cruise backwards. She desperately wants to crawl forwards but just can't seem to grasp the concept yet. We'll practice more this weekend. And my those cloth diapers make her quite the rolly polly! Or pill bug to you yanks. Seriously, we had to go up to the next pants size just to accommodate the bulky diapers. Still better than disposables, though.
5 comments:
Adelaide,you are really getting around. I bet you start pulling up soon.
I sure do miss you!!!
Adelaide, honey chile, you need your Granddaddy Mike there to give you a some more of his most excellent crawling lessons!Love you and miss you heaps,
Grandmama H.
it's been 20 years, but I think that my little brother Tom started off by crawling backwards. Just don't let her play any video games & she'll be alright. :-)
Adelaide, sweetie, your Mama crawled backwards!!!
still do. Maybe Ian should take over the lessons.
Post a Comment