Here she is sporting a fine new hat courtesy of Becky in Georgia and orange attack socks courtesy of my boss. This was taken today. 3+ inches of snow outside, daycare was closed and Ian had jury duty, so I got to spend a wonderful day with Adelaide. The timing could not be worse with the semester starting next Tuesday, but I'll spend a day with her anytime.
Here she models a wonderfully fun elephant bib courtesy of Cory in Pennsylvania. Adelaide has the best friends.
I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of her in all the wonderful gifts people give us. You are too generous. I didn't realize how little time I have to play dress up with her before she starts crying out for Ian to rescue her. Please know that we have used every bit of clothing and she has drooled and chewed on every toy.
2 comments:
You girls stay warm now. Give each other lots of hugs, including a bunch from me!Love,
Granmama Martha
you're right, her eyes totally bring out the blue in the hat (I'm pretty sure it's not the other way around). It is 12 degrees here this morning! Laura & I were out in it yesterday afternoon hanging lights on a tent for -- wait for it -- a wedding tomorrow!! They are going to have 4 heaters & side walls, but I think they might still be cold.
Post a Comment