Thursday, January 29, 2009

Teething issues

Sorry for the silence. We've been dealing with her two front teeth and all three of us are exhausted. Not much time to post. Maybe this weekend will be better and allow for more time to take pictures...happy pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie, I feel for all three of you. Ask your pharmacist if they carry or can order "Hurricane". It works great on adult mouths but it is a teething gel. Jenna was having some wisdom teeth issues and she said it numbed it faster and lasted longer than Orajel.

My pediatrician recommended bourbon. Not for us to drink but to rub on Jenna's gums. I never tried it so can't tell you if it works or not!

Love to all! Stay warm.
Judi

KBH said...

Ice chips work the best! Although Ian and I will try the bourbon tonight!

Anonymous said...

A bit of whiskey on the gums seemed to help Ian sometimes.The bourbon would have the same effect, and probably taste better! Good luck, and get well soon, both of you.

Lots of love,
Granmama Martha

Anonymous said...

We tried bourbon on your gums, Katie, but it didn't work. The frozen teething ring helped a little. I hope you both feel better real soon.
Much love to all.

Anonymous said...

We tried bourbon on your gums, Katie, but it didn't work. The frozen teething ring helped a little. I hope you both feel better
soon.
Love to all.